Exhibit runs Oct 1-Dec 31, 2022
Cannon Coffee 1901 W William Cannon #165A, Austin, Texas
Art 84 presents an inspiring collection of art by some of our favorite Austin-based artists at our location in South Austin at Cannon Coffee. This talented group, all who have exhibited successfully with Art 84 over the years, offer an amazing variety of styles, mediums, and subjects to uplift and intrigue our visitors. Enjoy our Video Tour.
• Thierry-Clementé Bignolet, photographybythierry.com, IG @leducdebourgogne
• Cornelius Carter, corneliuscarter.com, IG @corneliuscarter
• Valérie Chaussonnet, valeriechaussonnet.com, IG @valeriechaussonnet
• Luna Davis, lunadavis.com, IG @diiscohell
• Linda Dumont, lindadumont.com, IG @linda.dumont
• Kim Eitze, hennakim.com, IG @hennakimaustin
• Melanie Hickerson, mellypaint.com, IG @hickersonmelanie
• Supriya Kharod, supriyakharod.com, IG @supriyakharod
• Eve Larson, evelarson.com IG @evelarsonart/
• José Lopez, IG @josegaboart
• Harrison Marek, harrisonmarek.design, IG @harrison.marek.design
• Helen Mary Vanston Marek, vanmarek.com, IG @vanmarek_helenmary
• Rhea Pettit, rheapettit.com, IG @rheapettit
• Alicia Philley, aliciaphilley.com, IG @alicia_philley
• Amy Scofield, amyscofield.com, IG @amyscofieldartist
Art 84 partners with Cannon Coffee throughout the year to present art that’s enjoyable and thought-provoking. Stop by this friendly neighborhood coffee shop and enjoy delicious coffee, tea, and light snacks while you’re perusing the art. This special exhibit features favorite artists from past Art 84 exhibitions. The show starts in October and continues until the end of the year. Stop by Cannon Coffee at 1901 W William Cannon, Austin. Mon-Fri, 7am-5pm, Sat-Sun, 8am-5pm. cannoncoffeetx.com. We hope to see you there!
Art 84 presents impactful original art, music, and dance through technology, media, and events and promotes the enjoyment and collection of original art for everyone. art84.org.
To learn more about this wonderful group of artists and see samples of their work, please visit the artists’ websites or social media pages.