Art 84 presents impactful original art, music, and dance through technology, media, and events. We promote the enjoyment and collection of original art by everyday people. Art 84 hosts individual artists and collectives of various styles and media, along with live Dance + Music + Art events. We also explore the intersection of art and technology.
Art 84 is part of TFI Projects, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation devoted to advancing technology and art for the benefit of humanity. TFI Projects combines technology and the arts to foster better decisions and more insightful people.
Art 84’s Social Media
YouTube: Visit our YouTube channel for videos from present and past exhibits.
- New Video Tour for Japan in Focus: Featuring art by Harrison Marek, Erica Ward, and Veronika Ikonnikova. Presented by Art 84 & Interval Design, and displayed at Cannon Coffee, Jan 1 – March 31, 2022.
- Geraldine’s Place – Intro Video to upcoming Live Immersive Exhibit. Fall 2022
- 7 Creatives Art Show at the Pflugerville Library (Sponsored by Pflugerville Arts Council)
- The Struggle and the Glory: The American Experience – Works by Cornelius Carter – Presented with the Neill-Cochran House Museum
Art exhibit intro and tour — Highlights from Closing Reception and Tango Demo
- Hope for Spring – Bluebonnet Show at Neill-Cochran House Museum (Art 84 created this video for the show.)
- 3-part video highlighting Art 84’s Artists, Events, and Music during 2019 EAST
- Conversation/interview with Harrison Marek & Bijoy Goswami about Harrison’s visits to Japan and its influence on his art and interests
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: Visit our social media pages pages for updates, announcements, photos, videos, stories, etc.
Art 84’s Key Image:
We chose Melanie Hickerson’s painting “1956 (West Texas)” as our Key image for Art 84 because it so beautifully personifies our love for Dance + Music + Art.
Larry Vanston in front of the former home of Art 84
Interior of the former home of Art 84